- All first-, second-, and third- year students are required to live on campus (Lofts at Mercer meet this requirement for upperclassmen). As a result, we do not guarantee housing for fourth- or fifth-year students. Classification is based on High School Graduation Date.
- Students who live with a parent or guardian within a 40-mile radius of campus (including Bibb, Crawford, Houston, Jones, Monroe, Peach, and Twiggs counties) are not required to live on campus and may commute.
- Residence Hall availability varies from year to year based on classification and need. Residence Hall breakdowns will be determined each year when enrollment numbers are finalized.
- Bed lofts are not permitted.
- Bed rails are furnished upon request.
Traditional-style buildings have community baths and are generally double occupancy rooms. Bathrooms are cleaned daily by University Housekeeping Staff. Follow the links below for details on each building.
Suite-Style Buildings consist of 2 rooms joined by a bathroom OR 2-4 rooms which share a common area and bathroom. Students share responsibility for cleaning bathrooms and common areas. Follow the links below for details on each building.
Apartments and Greek Housing
Apartments consist of 1-4 rooms with a shared common area, kitchen and bathroom. Greek Village consists of 5 or 10 bedroom houses occupied by Greek organizations. Students share responsibility for cleaning all common areas, bathrooms and kitchens. Follow the links below for details on each area.
Lofts at Mercer
Although living at Lofts at Mercer meets the on-campus residency requirement, they are privately owned and managed. Rent is paid directly to the Lofts and will not be placed on Mercer student accounts. Assignments to the Lofts are made through Mercer's central room selection process; however, residents must sign a lease directly with the Lofts.