Work with Us
Residence Life strives to provide a quality living and learning environment that promotes the holistic development of all students within the Mercer Community. Members of the Housing and Residence Life staff are deeply committed to our values of respect for one another, pride in a job well done, maintaining an open line of communication, trust and collaboration. We are looking for committed individuals to join our staff.
Residence Life Calendar provides application dates for Live-in Staff, the application process usually starts in February, for more information see Student Jobs on the Atlanta Housing page, via MyMercer. Thank you for your interest in working with our staff.
We would like to welcome our 2020-21 Graduate Student Resident Assistant staff:
- Amber Cunningham, McAfee School of Theology
- C. Shane Lindsey (SGRA), College of Health Professions, Clinical Psychology
- Leanne Hernandez, College of Pharmacy
- Halle Matula, College of Professional Advancement
CONGRATULATIONS to the newly selected members of the 2021-22 Graduate Resident Assistant Staff:
- Dazzmen Davis, College of Professional Advancement
- Hannah-Elizabeth Sanford, College of Professional Advancement
- Angel Scandrick, College of Health Professions
And, returning SGRA
- C. Shane Lindsey, College of Health Professions, Clinical Psychology
Mercer is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer