Contact Residence Life

Maintenance requests should be made on MyMercer
MyMercer →  Macon Housing → Maintenance Request → Create Maintenance Request

We encourage current residents of campus to first talk to their RA about any questions or concerns about their hall.

If the question could not be answered by the RA or the issue is persisting, the Resident Director (RD) of your building is a qualified professional who will support and advocate for your needs and can initiate any processes that may need to be implemented!

You can find your RD and their e-mail on the Our Staff page




Mercer University
Office of Housing and Residence Life
Connell Student Center