On-Campus Housing - 2019-2020
Lofts at Mercer - 2019-2020
Mercer University has a 3-year housing requirement. Housing is not guaranteed for seniors (4th year). All freshmen (1st year), sophomore (2nd year), and junior (3rd year) students, under 22 years of age are required to live on campus and purchase a meal plan
- Exceptions to the On-Campus living requirement include:
- Students who live with a parent or guardian within a 40-mile radius of campus (including Bibb, Crawford, Houston, Jones, Monroe, Peach, and Twiggs counties)
- Student who will reach age 22 before the first day of fall classes
- Students who are married or are single parents
- Students who are veterans
- Residence Hall availability varies from year to year based on classification and need. Residence Hall breakdowns will be determined each year when enrollment numbers are finalized.
Suite-Style BuildingsSuite-Style Buildings consist of 2 rooms joined by a bathroom OR 2-4 rooms which share a common area and bathroom. Students share responsibility for cleaning bathrooms and common areas. Follow the links below for details on each building.
Apartments & Greek HousingApartments consist of 1-4 rooms with a shared common area, kitchen and bathroom. Greek Village consists of 5 or 10 bedroom houses occupied by Greek organizations. Students share responsibility for cleaning all common areas, bathrooms and kitchens. Follow the links below for details on each area.
Lofts at MercerAlthough living at Lofts at Mercer meets the on-campus residency requirement for sophmore and juniors, they are privately owned and managed. Rent is paid directly to the Lofts and will not be placed on Mercer student accounts. Assignments to the Lofts are made through Mercer's central room selection process; however, residents must sign a lease directly with the Lofts.