Resources for Residents


Community Standards

Flyer Posting Policy

Eviction Policy

Important Information

Indoor Air Quality - Promoting Healthy Living Conditions in Residence Halls

Heating and Air Systems (HVAC)

Fire and Safety

Student Renter's Insurance

Maintenance Requests

Please log in to MyMercer/Macon Housing to submit a maintenance request.

Please be specific on your request so we will not have to call you back. 

If you have an emergency and it is after 5:00pm, a holiday or a weekend, please call the RA on duty for your area or call Mercer Police at 478-301-4357

Packing List for Residential Students

Housing Check-List